Skip to main content

Auto insurance

Inevitably, something could (will) happen

Auto insurance is required by law in most places in the United States and has been for a very long time. You'd figure we'd be better at it by now.

Most people just want the cheapest insurance they're required to have, but knowing what's covered, what the limitations are, how much road side assistance, and WHO is covered are just a few of the things you should be interested in.

Getting the right coverage for your vehicle is easy with JCA Insurance Planners. We offer affordable car insurance options, convenient hours of operation, and personalized customer care that you won’t find anywhere else.

How it works
Our coverage areas for auto insurance

We help our clients realize their most important goals. With years of experience and unmatched credentials, JCA Insurance Planners LLC is uniquely equipped to make a significant and lasting impact on clients’ lives.

We know our clients’ needs are always changing, so continually seek new and improved ways to serve them.

  • Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability.

    This coverage provides protection in case you or drivers of your car are responsible for causing injury or death to other people or damage to property of others.

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage.

    The Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) provides bodily injury and property damage protection to you if you are in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist or a “hit-and-run” driver. Underinsured Motorist (UIM) coverage protects you directly in the event you are injured by a driver whose liability limits are not high enough to cover the damages and not as high as the UM/UIM liability limits on your policy

  • Coverage for Damage to Your Auto “Collision” and “Other Than Collision” coverages

    Coverage for Damage to Your Auto “Collision” and “Other Than Collision” coverages, which are also known as physical damage coverages, pay for repair or replacement of your auto regardless of who is at fault. Collision coverage pays if your auto collides with most objects, including another car, or if it overturns. Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to your auto from almost all other causes such as fire, vandalism, water, hail, glass breakage, wind, and falling objects. It will pay even if your pet chews the upholstery. Comprehensive coverage also pays if your auto or parts of the auto, such as the battery or tires, are stolen. Typically, you will need Coverage for Damage to Your Auto if you borrow the money to buy your car from a bank or some other financial institution.

    If you own an automobile which is insured for Other Than Collision and Collision coverages, your policy will extend those coverages to an automobile that you rent (on vacation, for example). If you rent a vehicle from a rental agency, you should read the rental agreement carefully before deciding whether to purchase the loss damage waiver or physical damage protection they offer. Your automobile insurance may not provide coverage for all your obligations under the rental agreement.

  • Medical Expense and Loss of Income Benefits Coverage

    Medical Expense Benefits Coverage pays all reasonable and necessary medical and funeral expenses for you or others injured or killed in an accident while riding or driving in your auto. This includes hospital, surgical, rehabilitative, chiropractic, x-ray, dental, professional nursing, prosthetic, and funeral expenses. It will also cover you or members of your family if you are struck by an auto while walking or while riding in another auto. This coverage will pay for medical and funeral expenses even if you cause the accident. Usually, only expenses incurred within three years after the accident are included. This coverage will provide benefits to anyone, such as a carpool mate, a friend, or a neighbor’s child, injured in your car.

  • Transportation Expenses (includes rental reimbursement and loss of use coverage)

    You can buy coverage to reimburse you for the expense of renting a substitute vehicle if your auto is withdrawn from use for longer than 24 hours, and the withdrawal is caused by a collision or by an other than collision loss as defined in your policy. However, if the loss is as a result of the theft of the vehicle, transportation expense coverage begins 48 hours after the theft. Ask us about available coverage and limits

Let's talk
We would love to hear from you!